Heidi of Three Moons tagged me the other day for a take back the me meme. 🙂 I have been thinking about this one for a while so here it goes.
Seven Things I Love About Me:
- I am a prompt, on-time person. (Well now only most of the time since Aidan.) I like to be on-time or early for things. If you are inviting me to something, let me know the actual time you want me to come over. I will be on time.
- I am a bibliophile. I love love books, and I love that I get excited about reading. I am also an excellent reader. In case you are confused, I meant reading aloud. I love to do it and I love that I am good at it.
- I have a good rapport with most people. I can talk to people about almost anything but I have a special rapport with kids and adolescents.
- I have a keen eye for detail. If you don’t believe me, take a look at Left Coast Floyds and check our Geocaching stuff.
- I have an interesting wit. Not everyone gets my sense of humour (except my husband, and him only most of the time) but it is quirky and entirely me.
- I am a musician. I am a singer. Music makes me happy. That Aidan is singing all the time now makes me even happier.
- I am a good mother. I am a good wife. I think these two things make me happiest of all. It makes me even happier because I am both these things even if not a good housekeeper. I know what my short comings are and love myself anyway. 🙂
Now, I tag
Enjoy the tag girls and take some time for yourself.