At the end of October, Alexis of Wave the Stick tagged me in an old fashioned meme created by Elan Morgan of Schmutzie fame. I am supposed to write 5 random things about me. I have been pondering what I could tell you that might be even remotely interesting and I am still not sure. […] . . . → Read More: Five Random Things About Me
Something I have to forgive myself for? I am sure there are about a million things for which I need forgiveness, if not from myself, then from other people. What sticks out for me is my inability to stay in touch with people the way I should.
I get so stuck in my own little world […] . . . → Read More: Another Day of Truth: Forgiveness
Since I spent the morning cleaning and baking, and we all spent the afternoon caching, I am tired and not sure what I want to write about so I shall tackle Day 02 of the30 Days of truth.
Day 02: Something you love about yourself.
It is a lot easier to find something you don’t like about […] . . . → Read More: More Truth: What I Love About Me
1. Underline/bold all those you’ve read.
2. Italicise all those you started but haven’t finished.
3. Add three of your own.
1. The Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien
2. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
3. His Dark Materials, Philip Pullman
4. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams
5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, JK […] . . . → Read More: Another book meme