I think that along with #Mostly365 I will start participating in Grace in the Small Things. It seems like a good idea to keep positive by thinking about those things that make everyday a little better.
1. A beautiful green ukulele that my husband got me for Christmas and the red skull ukulele that my sister got for my son for Christmas. The chance to make music and learn together will be fabulous, mostly.
2. A beautiful two weeks away from school and activities.
3. The kids going back to school tomorrow and activities starting this week.
4. Playing board games with my boys and Anthony.
5. Audiobooks and a small but wonderful bluetooth speaker.